Days in which Christmas meals take place and sometimes we run out of ideas for the latest Christmas menus…
Even with the end of year meal pending, we propose a menu in which you can use our different varieties of Morales Selección.
Ready? Ready?… Let’s begin!
Mix in a bowl…
- Lettuce mesclun.
- Mango Ice Cream Scoop
- Drizzle of Traditional Selection “Museum” EVOO
- Pinch of salt
- Light touch of apple cider vinegar.
We propose 5 canapés:
- Bacon roll with Philadelphia cheese and dates.
- Salmon and cheese pâté tartlet with dill.
- Biscuit with pineapple cheese.
- Foie tartlets and pear compote.
- Cheese, ham and cherry tomato tartlets.
- Tuna, mayonnaise and pickle tartlets.
Remember to put a drop of “Tribuna” Gourmet Selection EVOO in each of the tartlets…
A resource that is always a great recurring feature at Christmas dinners and that never fails is the assortment of Iberian products. We will accompany it with some toasts watered with Early Selection EVOO “Aliño”.
Prawns with Pil-Pil
Peel the prawns, removing the head and tail. They are placed in a refractory clay pot along with the 5 cloves of garlic and 2 chopped dried chillies (every 2 people) and salt. We will cover the ingredients with “Museo” Traditional Selection EVOO.
We put it on high heat, just a few minutes, until the prawns turn pink. We serve very hot.
Grilled beef tenderloin with tartar sauce:
We prepare the Tartar Sauce…
- We boil an egg, let it cool, peel and chop it as finely as possible.
- We make a mash with 6 pickles and 2 capers.
- Pour 250ml of Mayonnaise, the mashed pickles and capers, the egg, the mustard and the chopped parsley.
- Mix well until the mixture is homogeneous and set aside.
We prepare the sirloins…
- Season the tenderloins with salt and pepper and spread them with a bit of “Museo” Traditional Selection EVOO.
- We cook on the grill until they are done on the outside and pink on the inside.
We serve the tenderloins with the tartar sauce.
Nougat French toast:
- Cut a loaf of village bread into thick slices.
- We boil milk and let it infuse with lemon peel and a cinnamon stick for 10 minutes. After that time, we remove the lemon and cinnamon.
- We put chopped nougat in a blender glass and add the milk. Blend well until the mixture is homogeneous and liquid.
- Dip the bread slices in the mixture, making sure they are well moistened. We let them rest for about 15 minutes.
- We dip them in beaten egg and fry them in “Museo” Traditional Selection EVOO.
- We take out on absorbent paper and coat with sugar and cinnamon powder.
- We serve.
If you have made the menu, don’t forget to tell us on the Facebook post https://www.facebook.com/aceitesmorales and Instagram https://www.instagram.com/morales_aove which was your guests’ favorite dish.